The Answer line of Apex protective base layers were designed to protect you in all situations without having an effect on comfort and movement. The Apex range comes in 2 different variations. The Apex Vest and the Apex Short Sleeve. All of the Apex base layers meet CE EN1621-2 Level 1 Back Protection thanks to the use of Knox Micro-Lock Impact Absorbing Foam. They also achieve a CE EN1621-3 Level 1 Chest Protection using a multi-layer impact absorbing foam. The Apex Short Sleeve also uses Knox Micro Lock shoulder pads to achieve a CE EN1621-1 Level 1 for shoulder protection.
All armour pads are removable for easy washing of the garment. These under layers are constructed from durable ventilated Polyester mesh fabrics and has a unique side entry zipper to allow for the impact absorbing CE chest pad.
The Answer Apex line of Base Layers are the ultimate in Base Layer Protection. A must for any Rider and suited for all riding styles and conditions.
- KNOX CE EN1621-2 Level back protector
- KNOX Micro Lock CE EN1621-1 Level 1 Shoulder protection
- CE EN1621-3 Level 1 Chest Protector featuring Multi Layer Impact absorbing smart foam
- 4-Way Stretch Vented Poly main chassis
- Side entry with Zippered Closure