Super Lightweight Carbon Off-Road Helmet for Junior Riders
Junior riders and kids crash. Sometimes hard, and sometimes very hard! Now there is finally a solution that minimizes the risk of a head and brain injury – and that is to get the best junior/kids helmet you can find that reduces both rotation and impact energy to your head and brain.
The GPX 6.5 Carbon junior helmet offers world class protection with 360 ? Turbine Technology and is both ECE and DOT certified.
Turbines made of 3D molded energy absorbing material, are set inside the helmet. This technology has two main advantages, namely reducing rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
It also has a smaller outer shell volume, which aids in reducing rotational acceleration of the head and brain, proving that a smaller helmet shell is better. Our multi-density, V-shaped impact foam is molded directly to the outer shell, enabling us to reduce the outer shell size and still achieve the highest level of impact protection. This unbeatable combination makes all Leatt riders winners.
The helmet also provides ample ventilation, another feature most of us cannot get enough of and, most importantly, these vents work even at very low speeds.
So ensure that your junior rider is properly protected for the next crash – however big or small.
- Carbon shell
- 360 Turbine Technology
- Reduces up to 30% of head impact at concussion level
- Reduces up to 40% of rotational acceleration to head and brain
- Reduced Outer Shell Volume
- A 10% smaller shell, transfers up to 20% less rotational forces to the neck, head and brain
- Multi-density, V-shaped impact foam molded directly to the outer shell significantly reduces G-forces transferred to the head and brain
- New Dri-Lex moisture wicking, breathable, anti-odor and washable inner liner
- Optimal Neck Brace Compatibility
- Maximized ventilation optimized for off-road racing and effective even at very low speeds
- Visor with breakaway function for rotational reduction in a crash
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration ready (with optional hands-free kit)
- Certified and tested: ECE 2205 or DOT
- Weight: ECE from 950gDOT from 1.195gSizing:
- M Junior (51-52cm - 20 - 20 1/2)
- L Junior (53-54cm - 20 3/4 - 21 1/4)