The Leatt 5.5 FlexLock boot, a 3-year project with long term development and testing using our Pro athletes from all over the world.
We soon identified the need for an Enduro specific boot, so with the help of Jonny Walker it’s here with a special sole to help when pushing the bike.
The 5.5 boot is a real head tuner when it comes to looks and style, but the design brief was comfort and protection also, and we nailed it first time.
As you slide your foot inside our boot you instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used, it’s like putting your feet inside your favorite shoes or slippers!
Our adjustable FlexLock system reduces forces to the ankle by up to 37% and the knee by up to 35% by Locking out the ankle movement when over flexed, giving you that feeling of security.
With great feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel so good.
You must check out our SlideLock Velcro function it really is groundbreaking in security fastening boot technology.
• Outstanding comfort with first-class fit even for wide feet
• SlideLock system, Auto-locking one way sliding closure for great seal at top of boot
• Forged aluminum buckles with Over-lock system and stainless steel base
• FlexLock System:
• Adjustable lower boot flex for personal preference
• LockOut of the sideward ankle movement to reduce forces
• Force Reduction:
LockOut ankle movement gives:
Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces
Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee
*Reductions compared to the market leader/most high-end boots
• Bike Grip:
• Inside of boot is flat and grippy for great bike feel
• Low-profile, for easy gear shifting
• 3D-shaped impact foam over ankles for added protection
• Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes
• Enduro pattern for grip when pushing the bike
• DualZone hardness
• Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the toes riding style
• Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
• Inner Liner:
• Breathable mesh 3D liner with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
• CE tested and certified as:
• prEN 13634: 2017
• US 7-13, UK 6-12, EU 40.5-48, CM 25,5 -31